TRIPOD tests are developed by qualified Estonian psychologists and are widely used by successful companies in the Baltic countries. As a licensed testing partner, with the help of these tests, we help to more objectively assess the abilities, personal qualities and potential of candidates and existing employees of the client and implement easier decisions in these areas
- In the field of selections
- During career counseling
- In order to know what motivates employees
- In order to strengthen teamwork and increase efficiency
- When solving certain team problems
According to the set goals, we can offer 9 tests:
TESTS FOR MANAGERS
- Manager personality inventory
- Manager's Mental Ability Test
TESTS FOR SPECIALISTS
- Questionnaire of personal characteristics (for professionals of all levels)
- Mental ability test (for sales specialists, accountants, engineers, designers, testers, programmers, etc.)
- Spatial ability test (For younger IT specialists)
- Speed and accuracy of perception of visual information (For customer service specialists, administrators, programmers)
- English language test (reading, listening and writing)
That's how many candidates are easily available from our 5 main recruitment resources.
We find and recruit candidates using active and passive search methods.
That's how long it takes us to present the first candidates.
If the recruited candidate does not meet the employer's expectations for objective reasons within the 3 months, we carry out another selection without any additional payments.
The duration of the selection depends on the complexity of the requirements for the candidates, the labor market, and the specifics of the particular field. It takes an average of 10 working days from the start of selections to the presentation of candidates, It takes 1-2 months to complete the entire selection project (this process includes employer and candidate interviews, candidate testing, job offer submission, and the notice period for leaving the previous job).