As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership, however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Intrum GBS Finance & Accounting unit is globalizing Finance processes within all Intrum countries. This department provides various services from Accounts Payable, Month end closing to Financial and Business controlling etc. If you are diligent, willing to gain more experience or share your knowledge with others - become a part of our growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with external auditors, regulators, and other stakeholders. Cooperate with the global finance function and secure cross-functional deliveries
- Preparing financial statements for external reporting purposes such as tax returns, and regulatory filings.
- Represent the company in governmental authorities (tax inspectorate, Sodra, bank, etc.) as related to company legal requirements
- Reviewing financial statements and reporting on any errors or anomalies in accounting methodology
- Supervise and allocate (and operate accounting procedures if needed) to ensure that all tasks are completed within prescribed timescales.
- Provide support on accounting matters including budget preparation, monitoring, production of final accounts, and financial advice
- Preparing reports on company performance including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow analyses
- Reviewing financial records, contracts, and other documentation to determine the accuracy and completeness of data
- Participating in or leading internal audits to assess the effectiveness of internal controls within an organization's financial management system
- Identify and recommend process improvements to increase efficiency in processing or analyzing financial information
- Interpret legislative and regulatory requirements where necessary and ensure any resulting amendments to processes or procedures are implemented
- Analyze general ledger accounts to identify unusual or irregular transactions and make recommendations to resolve
- Support the month-end closing process, monthly reconciliations
- Professional experience within accounting or similar areas would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Workday accounting would be an advantage
- Advanced English language skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Integrity and ability to work in a team, cooperate with others
- Ability to work under limited supervision or individually
- Experience in Shared Service Center environment and Accounting projects is an advantage
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and growth opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contributions
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sports activities etc.
From €4,000/month gross
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
By submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR - Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate "Only this recruitment". Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed within 5 working days.
Tel. +370 673 29349
Receive news, articles and other useful content in your email