Our Client – is a global organization in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. Company delivers end-to-end solutions and exceptional service. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration company provides a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
- You will responsible for general accounting according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements
- You will deliver accurate reports to the clients worldwide and assist in the preparation for annual audits
- You will monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation
- You will review similar work prepared by junior members of the team
- You will attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in accounting
- You are a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills
- You are willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Training and education support
- Flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs
- Company recognises diversity as a source of organisational pride and strength and has made it a priority to reflect nation’s evolving diversity in the people they hire, and the culture they creates in their organisation.
- Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
- Salary: 1700 – 1900 EUR gross
By submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR – Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate „Only this recruitment“. Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only the selected candidates will be informed.