„Rimi Lietuva“ is one of the leading retailers in Lithuania. We are a part of ICA Gruppen – leading retail organization in the Nordic region.
The company employs over 3 400 employees which means there is a place for you to grow.
Whatever the reasons you might choose Rimi, your choice is valued here. So join Rimi and together we will make every day a little easier for our customers.
WE WILL ENTRUST YOU
- Contribute to development of company’s digital marketing strategy and omnichannel marketing activities;
- Implement and coordinate e-commerce marketing activities;
- Analyze and report on e-commerce and other digital marketing campaigns’ performance and effectiveness;
- Create digital marketing content and successfully implement advertising campaigns;
- Cooperate with Baltic and local teams, external partners in order to achieve digital marketing goals;
- Follow new trends and initiate development possibilities in digital marketing.
IF YOU HAVE
- Higher education and at least 3 years’ experience in e-commerce and/or digital marketing, advertising (experience in retail – advantage);
- Experience in project management (website, application, digital advertising campaigns, etc.);
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM and web analytics tools (Google Analytics);
- Strong analytical thinking and result oriented mindset;
- Curiosity and interest in digital technologies and trends;
- Creative thinking, good communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English and perfect Lithuanian language skills.
IF IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU
- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics and extensive career opportunities within the whole Rimi Baltic Group;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Competent and professional team support, friendly working environment with different team events;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home for a few days per month;
- Work in new office that is designed for cooperation, agility and comfort (activity-based working place);
- Competitive remuneration package:
– Salary 1800 – 2410 EUR per month before taxes;
– Mobile phone and fully funded telecommunications services;
– Additional health insurance;
– Exclusive conditions when purchasing with „Rimi“ loyalty card for employees;
– Additional payments/gifts in different occasions (childbirth, work anniversaries, graduations etc.).
Confidentiality is guaranteed. We will inform the selected candidates.
By submitting your CV and / or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate „Only this recruitment“. Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent.