A global leading manufacturing company with staff across many offices worldwide, looking for an experienced GL manager to join the Vilnius office.
You will be responsible for managing the daily operations, leading team members, and delivering on financial expectations by providing hands-on leadership and direction to stakeholders ensuring the service delivery according to service obligations. You will lead and coordinate periods of closing and communications with colleagues in the Finance area to enforce accounting methods and internal policies compliance. Also, you will join and lead the company’s projects related to various processes improvement and participate in budget delivery cost-effectiveness and achievement of team KPIs.
- 5 + years of successful work experience in Finance and 2+ years of leadership experience
- Business orientation skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong technical accounting background and good analytical skills
- Fluent in written and oral English and relevant local language.
- Positive company culture and professional colleagues
- Remote and hybrid working opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance and other employee benefits
- Salary 5300 EUR – 6000 EUR (before tax). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
By submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR – Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate „Only this recruitment“. Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only the selected candidates will be informed.