8devices is a company engaged in the developing, manufacturing, and sales of unique design and functionality electronic equipment. The company develops telecommunications equipment and loT solutions for customers in all continents except Antarctica and supplies its solutions to the automotive, aerospace, and many other industries.
Many years of hardware engineering and software design expertise allow us to deliver exceptional quality products with the best price-performance and quick time-to-market approach. A company is currently looking for a talented HW Project Manager.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Work with the engineers and engineering leads on all aspects of projects to set deadlines
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and plans
- Work with procurement team to create, administer, track and eventually close project contracts
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
IT WOULD BE IDEAL IF YOU:
- Had some relevant experience in planning and leading projects, and manufacturing. Electronics, mechanical, software engineering, electronic product design and development, manufacturing knowledge – would be a big plus
- Had Bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering, physics, or telecommunications fields
- Could tell us about your proven communication skills and experience managing a multitude of tasks while providing actual examples.
- Had a detail-oriented communication and documentation experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to join and grow professionally within one of the most interesting and unique companies in Lithuania
- Flexible working hours and extra leave
- Health insurance
- A possibility to participate in the 3rd stage of pension accumulation
- A cozy office in a park territory with free daily snacks and coffee
- Competitive salary, starting from 2500 – 3500 GROSS (BEFORE TAXES). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate
By submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR – Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate „Only this recruitment“. Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed within 5 working days.