Leading manufacturing company with staff across offices in several Europe countries, looking for an experienced HR Manager to join a team in Klaipėda.
You will be responsible for leading HR and Occupational Safety Management functions to improve internal and external customer satisfaction. We expect you will be acting as a member of the Factory Management Team, driving the implementation of best HR practices and being a part of positive changes in the organization.
- Experience in Human Resources functions in a similar role preferably in an industrial environment, i. e. HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Senior HR Generalist.
- Business orientation skills: process optimization, ability to balance the big picture, and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-focus mindset, ability to build relationships, argument own position for management.
- Good leadership skills.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian Employment legislation, and proven experience in creating HR documentation and reporting.
- Fluent written and verbal English (intermediate) skills.
- Opportunity to express your ideas and have significant input in the company’s growth.
- Hybrid work arrangements (2-3 days a week remotely).
- Salary from 3500 EUR (before taxes). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Interested? Let’s talk! Please drop a message to HR Partner Inga by firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 616 96405.
Looking forward to talk to you soon!
By submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR – Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate „Only this recruitment“. Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent. We will inform only selected candidates within 5 working days.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only the selected candidates will be informed.
Gaukite naujienas, straipsnius bei kitą naudingą turinį į savo elektroninį paštą
Mes tvarkysime jūsų pateiktus asmens duomenis pagal mūsų privatumo politiką.