Mano.bank is always your bank. And not just because “mano” in Lithuanian means “mine”. We became the first specialised bank in the EU in January 2019. We’re young and we’re growing, so we get you. Easy access to financing tools, unlimited SEPA payments and minimum paperwork – these are just a couple examples of how we understand today’s banking.
We are connecting digital technology with a focus on excellent experience to save clients‘ time and effort. Like this, we’re building banking that is different – more efficient, simpler and focused towards clients‘ personal needs.
Currently we are looking for a Mid – Senior SQL developer in Vilnius. As a part of our IT team you will be responsible for local and international SQL development projects.
- Development of new functionalities
- Development and implementation reports, integrations, DWH
- Identify areas for database schema and code improvement
- Research, prototype and apply latest database technologies
- Assist in other related departments as required by business needs
- 5+ SQL development, data warehouse experience
- MS SQL server
- SSIS, SSAS
- Experience from financial sector (a big advantage)
- Team lead experience
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- The opportunity to grow in your field – you will see a clear benefit and meaning of your decisions and work outcomes
- The opportunity to offer innovative technological upgrades and see how they grow
- The ability to create and lead your team
- Excellent working conditions
- Monthly salary 3000-4000 EUR before taxes. The exact salary will depend on your competencies and work experience
By submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR – Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate „Only this recruitment“. Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only the selected candidates will be informed.