Lietuvos Draudimas is the largest insurance company in Lithuania. Company believes that its teams are creating value for business, therefore it fosters employee relationships and tries to make self-development fun through Hackathons, MOB programming sessions, training sessions and team buildings.
- Work as a Oracle/ PL/SQL developer
- Developing and maintaining existing solutions, developing new ones
- Contribute in creating large-scale distributed systems
- Strong believe in TDD, code reviews, knowledge sharing and exploration
- Bring innovation and other technologies to the stack
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle/ PL/SQL development
- Knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL, understanding of CI/CD
- Personal skills: open-minded, team player, quick learner, creative problem-solver
- Comfortable with working in Agile environment
- Good in English
- A dynamic position in a professional, goal oriented team
- Personal growth possibilities in the largest and most established Lithuanian insurance company
- Friendly and eager-to-grow teammates
- An onboarding program and a colleague to guide you through it
- SCRUM based working model
- Flexible work hours – work from home possibility
- Additional employee benefits
- Our culture
- The salary from 3000 eur (before taxes), and depends on the competency and work experience of the candidate
By submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR – Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate „Only this recruitment“. Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only the selected candidates will be informed.