Our Client – is a global organization in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. Company delivers end-to-end solutions and exceptional service. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration company provides a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
- You will responsible for general accounting according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements
- You will be doing consolidations on the group structures
- You will be responsible for assurance of management, statutory and regulatory reporting preparation and timely delivery
- You will support clients in decision making by providing high quality financial information
- You will assist in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services and other reporting in accordance with agreed deadlines
- You will support activities for audits (both internal and external) and liaising with auditors as well as tax consultants and local regulators
- You will assist in managing, coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere
- You will actively participate in internal initiatives focusing on efficiency, harmonization, process leaning and improving communication
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting
- You have good analytical and problem solving skills
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Training and education support
- Flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs
- Company recognises diversity as a source of organisational pride and strength and has made it a priority to reflect nation’s evolving diversity in the people they hire, and the culture they creates in their organisation.
- Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
- Salary: 2300 – 2600 EUR gross
By submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR – Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate „Only this recruitment“. Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only the selected candidates will be informed.