iSignthis – an Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange listed company (ASX:ISX, FRA:TA8); the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing. iSignthis provides an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via its Paydentity™ and ISXPay® solutions.
High-performing Java development resources being sought with experience in building distributed enterprise-grade applications with high performance, low latency and strong delivery guarantees based on technologies including distributed clusters, microservices, cloud and blockchain.
If you appreciate the opportunity to work remotely in Vilnius office and become part of an exceptionally professional international Australian IT team, the position of Senior JAVA Developer may be for you!
THE MAJOR KEY TASKS INCLUDE
- Write enterprise-grade quality code based on specifications, with speedy delivery of code
- Fully own stories/tasks, being responsible for their complete delivery
- Document technical solutions in concise and accurate manner as required
- Set up and improve CI/CD capabilities as required for software development cycle
- Be able to independently investigate issues and resolve them through testing and debugging
- Conduct POCs, compare and benchmark technology options, provide architectural insights and recommendations
- Work in Agile/Scrum and hybrid solution delivery models
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant enterprise software and distributed systems development experience
- Effective work communications
- Java, Spring/Spring Boot, microservices, Akka stack, debugging skills, TDD
- Kafka, distributed data processing in clustered technologies
- Blockchain, relational and NoSQL storage
- Authentication and authorization frameworks
- Jenkins, Maven, Git, IDEs, Jira/Confluence
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, scalability, performance, distributed configuration, logging, telemetry and monitoring
- A great opportunity for professional development working in unique project – the 2nd stock exchange in Australian market with ambition to become the 1st
- Full time working environment in Vilnius, but be an integral part of the Australian IT team
- Monthly salary from 4900 to 6000 EUR before taxes
By submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR – Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate „Only this recruitment“. Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only the selected candidates will be informed.