8Devices is a company engaged in development, manufacturing, and sales of unique design and functionality of electronic equipment. Many years of expertise in hardware engineering and software design allows us to deliver exceptional quality products with the best price performance and quick time to market approach. We are looking for a person who would be willing to join our young and professional team.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Direct management of SMT production lines
- Design of the technological processes, their enforcement and optimization
- Allocation of work shifts, product quality, SMT line logistics, and overall line performance
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- Have a higher education degree in engineering
- Have at least 3 years work experience with SMT lines
- Are able to lead the SMT team
- Know the main work principles with SMT lines
- Have deep knowledge of main technological processes
- Have good understanding about the materials used in SMT process
- Understand key aspects of electronic components
- Know the structure and technologies related to printed circuit boards
- Have good organizational and excellent communicational skills
- Are fluent in English
- Are attentive to details, proactive and positive
- Have the motivation to learn
- Can supervise occupational safety and fire safety requirements
- Have an experience in ISO certification and its processes (it is an advantage)
STILL HERE? CHECK OUT THE BENEFITS!
- A perfect location in Vilnius Tech Park Sapiegos
- Friendly staff
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Ability to make and implement decisions independently
- Competitive salary from 2464 Eur to 3305 Eur (before taxes)
By submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR – Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate „Only this recruitment“. Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only the selected candidates will be informed.