Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloud based point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program. Lithuania team is growing. Let’s join Technical Client support specialist position!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle client support requests, mainly via inbound calls. Clients are also able to send their inquiries to us via email or chat
- Understand our client needs, expectations and assist in order to achieve resolution
- Provide excellent customer service by making sure that our clients don’t have outstanding issues
- Proficient written/spoken English is a must
- Ability to work evening and night shifts
- Basic IT and Networking knowledge
- Help desk experience OR Customer Service experience (either face to face or in a support centre) is highly preferred
- College degree in Computer Science / IT related field or Networking is a plus
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We love what we do: amazing colleagues and friendly team vibe
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up
- We care about you: remote work, employee health insurance, accident insurance, referral bonus
- We take your career seriously: 40% of our employees changed roles in 2020
- We invest in you: internal training programmes and free Udemy license for training online
- We recognize our talents: our Best of the Best receive rewards every quarter, this year they are going to California, would you like to join?
- We share our success: available Profit Sharing Plan for employees (based on eligibility)
- We have fun: office happy hours, board game nights and company outings
- Taxi for employees starting or ending shifts within night hours
- Salary from 1352 – 1652 EUR gross plus pay for night shifts, with possibility to grow
By submitting your CV and/or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR – Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate „Only this recruitment“. Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only the selected candidates will be informed.