Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloud based point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
Revel Systems is seeking a Client Support Specialist to provide top-tier technical support for Revel’s suite of software and hardware products.
The Client Support Specialist will be responsible for the happiness and success of the Revel clients. Their focus will be providing Tier 1 technical support which is predominantly handled via the phone but can also be through chat, email and self-service. The specialist will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, being technically accurate, ensuring proper documentation and all communication with the client.
What will you do?
- Work with Revel Systems customers to understand and provide answers to issues and commonly asked questions about our product
- Handle a high volume of client support requests via multiple channels, mainly incoming calls
- Provide top-notch customer service and provide technically accurate resolutions
What are we looking for?
- Fluent English speaker to talk to our customers from United States
- A ‘night-owl’ who thrives working evening and night shifts and can work full time
- People person who efficiently manages customer’s expectations and turns around even the most tense situations
- Tech savvy and problem-solver at heart
- Energetic personality who is able to stay calm and collected under pressure
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We love what we do: amazing colleagues and friendly team vibe
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up
- We care about you: employee health insurance, accident insurance, referral bonus
- We take your career seriously: 40% of our employees changed roles in 2022
- We invest in you: internal learning & development programmes and free Udemy license for training online
- We recognize our talents: our Best of the Best receive rewards every quarter, this year they are going to Dominican republic, would you like to join?
- We share our success: available Profit Sharing Plan for employees (based on eligibility)
- We have fun: office happy hours and company outings
- Taxi for employees starting or ending shifts within night hours
1628-1890 Eur/month gross salary
Plus pay for night shifts (+20-30% of your salary)
By sending your CV and/or motivational letter, you confirm that you agree for us to include you in the Smart HR database and inform you about new job offers. If you wish to participate only in this selection, please indicate „Only this selection“. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We will inform only the selected candidates within 5 working days.
The selection is organized by HR partner Vaida.
phone: +370 6072 6404